Tuesday 23 March 2010

*giggle

Good Morning!
Last weekend I picked up this cute, fun and springy WeRMemoryKeepers dp in Calgary. When I was searching through my stamps for something to use with it I found this Unity stamp set called Giggle Grove. I think EVERY time I use it, I use buttons. It screams for them, don't you think?
Since it's Tuesday you know what that means! It's Mercy's sketch day!!
This is MTSC66 which you can find on her blog here.
Stamps: Giggle Grove; Cardstock: Vanilla, PTI Lemon Tart, WeRMemoryKeepers dp; Inks: Memento Rich Cocoa, Rose Red, Pumpkin Pie, Bashful Blue, Summer Sun, Certainly Celery; Accessories: Lemon Tart Ribbon, Mat pack and Paper piercer, Dimensionals, Linen Thread
Be sure to stop by Mercy's Muses to check out their fabulous creations!
Thanks for stopping by!

19 comments:

Michelle said...

That giggle reminds me of that stamp you used to use...did it say friend or spring or hello on it...? Hmm...can't remember, but you would do the letters each in a different color and it looked so fun - like this one. And that button tree is adorable too.

Denise Marzec said...

Love it, girl! So cute!

Unknown said...

dawn...this is sheer perfection! love the bright and summery color combo, the dp, and those button accents! the yummy ribbon and paper piercing add the perfect touch, too!

thanks for another wonderful sample this week, sweetie! :)

{{{hugs}}}
mercy

LeAnne said...

So sweet--it DOES make me giggle!

Cindy Haffner said...

Dawn your card is PERFECT, so fun having you for GD!!

Vicki Burdick said...

Super sweet Dawn, Love it!!!

Rose Ann said...

Totally love your button tree, and these pretty colors!! Love this, Dawn!!

Chrissy said...

LOVE the colors you used and of course the stamp set! I have that set and might have to *ahem* borrow your idea of using the nice bright spring colors! :o)

Jackie Pedro said...

Darling, Dawn! Love how you inked up the letters in different colors!!

Anonymous said...

So pretty- I love all the bright colors!

Unknown said...

What a cute, fun card! Love the sunny colours & buttons.

Jessica Diedrich said...

LOVE your UNITY card and yep, totally screams buttons! This is SO adorable, Dawn! That paper is perfect for it, too and I love how you did the letters in different colors!

Allison said...

So cute! Love the colours and buttons!

Rebecca said...

This is SO CUTE! I love buttons.

Niki Estes said...

Oh, what a fun springy card! I love the colors. Hey, no more sending your snow our way! After you posted on my blog, we got snow! lol It's been nice the last couple days, though. Hope you're having some nice weather, too! :)

Bethany Paull said...

This has always been my favorite Unity stamp. ANd I just love how bright and happy you've made it here.

Silke Ledlow said...

So sweet and I really love this happy DP!!! The buttons are the perfect embellishment!!! You rocked the Sketch GF!!! Hugs ~S~

Pam Speidel said...

Such a bright and cheery card that really does make me *giggle*! :) Love those buttons! It has been aweseome having you as Guest Designer for Mercy's Challenges this month!

Jenny Gropp said...

Adorable!! Love the giggle inked in different colors!