Thursday 6 May 2010

JustRite Week Day 4

Good Morning!

Whew do I wish I was sitting in this beach chair.right.now.
We got a dump of snow...yes snow...a couple of days ago and it's May! That's just plain old wrong!
Anyway, enough of my belly achin'

I made another JustRite card using By The Sea Borders & Centers which is available at Stampers Dream.
I stamped the image on watercolour paper and watercoloured using some Stampin' Up inks. The image was cut out using Oval Nestabilities. A little bit of lace and brown twill finish off this fairly masculine card.

Here is the schedule for the rest of the week:
Thursday - Leslie , Tosh , Laurie and Dawn

Friday - Amy , Tosh , Laurie and Michelle
Thanks for stopping by today!

15 comments:

Denise Marzec said...

Looooove your coloring on that beach scene...ahhh, I want to be RIGHT in that picture. The blue plaid paper goes so perfectly with it and I love your layered up brown ribbon with the crocheted lace. Gorgeous card, gf!

Unknown said...

Awesome coloring on this card, Dawn! I love the seaside colors you chose. Ahhhh...to be sitting in that chair right now would be heavenly! :)

Cindy Haffner said...

Fun and Pretty Dawn!

Vicki Burdick said...

Super cute Dawn!!!

Steph Ackerman said...

Great card! Love that JR set.

Renée said...

even I'm ready for winter to disappear completely ... and I like winter!

This is fab, Dawn! LOVE your colouring :)

Earline said...

Looking at this card bring back memory thank, this card is beautiful.

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Oooooo!! Lovin' these yummy colors Dawn!! And your right, that beach chair is just callin' my name!! What a beautiful card!!

Michelle said...

Love that you've got ribbon and lace on a masculine card. Don't see that very much because apparently there are some rules about no ribbon on a masculine card - whatever! - - - I think it looks great!

Leslie Miller said...

Love this, Dawn! Your card colors remind me of the waves and sand. Very nice! I'd love to be there now, too (especially because I'm at work right now).

Chriss Blagrave said...

Cool and calming card! I wish I was at the beach too seeing this beauty!

Kathy Martin said...

Great card! Love the lace! :)

Carolyn King said...

snow? seriously!?
Yipes...not making me want to venture back northeast now! lol!

LOVE your beautiful beachy masterpiece. I would mind being there right now either!

Cindy Lawrence said...

This is BEAUTIFUL, Dawn! Your coloring is divine! Sorry to hear you're getting snow...hope it doesn't last, my friend!

Beate said...

Wow! That's gorgeous!
Hugs and smiles