Wednesday 2 June 2010

Count the Waves

Yesterday the Colour Challenge on Splitcoast threw me a bit....but after digging through the pretty JustRite Stamps that I got from Stampers Dream, I found By The Sea would work wonderfully!
The colours were Barely Banana, Close to Cocoa and Garden Green(ack!) I can't recall the last time I used Garden Green and in fact only have scraps of that colour...lol
I stamped the image in Versafine black ink onto watercolour paper and embossed with clear ep. Various SU! inks were used to colour the image.
I wanted to showcase this beautiful image so I went with a CAS card.
Thanks for stopping by today! I have the day off and I plan to stamp stamp stamp!! Oh and mow my lawn now that the snow is gone and the rain has stopped ;)

8 comments:

Denise Marzec said...

Perfect image for those colors, colored beautifully, and I love that you made it a CAS card. That set is my favorite JR set to date, and I especially love that sentiment. GORGEOUS card!!!

Vicki Burdick said...

Love this card Dawn, your coloring is awesome!!!

Jodi Collins said...

OOOH! This is SO beautiful Dawn! Peaceful and GORGEOUS!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Very STRIKING Dawn!!

Amy Sheffer said...

Love how the CAS design really showcases the beautiful image! Gorgeous card!!

Allison Rankin said...

Terrificly cool CAS...love the colors!

Rose Ann said...

I love the simplicity of this, and your soft coloring is perfect for that image!! Just beautiful, Dawn!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is very pretty Dawn!!