Wednesday 30 June 2010

Hi, it's me....

If you are looking for my My Time Made Easy project please scroll down :)

Some of you may have seen this card posted on SCS yesterday for the sketch but not with this watermark ;) Take a peek!

YEP you read it right....it says MY name and FOR MFT!
SQUEAL!
Starting each Wednesday I will be joining a few other girls for the MFT Wednesday Challenge!!
Kim has a bunch of announcements going on and you'll want to check them all out HERE.
I can't wait to get started next week :)
Thanks for sharing in my excitement!
Have a WONDERFUL day~

16 comments:

Alli Miles said...

Congrats girlie!!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Welcome Dawn, so excited to have you join us!!!!!!!

Angela Thomas said...

How exciting!!!!!!!

Jody Morrow said...

Congrats, Dawn. SO happy to have you on board with MFT. Your card is adorable (of course). HUGS

Denise Marzec said...

HUUUUUUGE CONGRATS, chickie! Awesome card!

Lynda Benden said...

congratulations Dawn!!! I am SO excited for you!!!!

Unknown said...

Sweet, sweet card, Dawn and BIG CONGRATS to you!!

Tina W. (TeaDub) said...

Congrats Dawn! Such a cute card!

Rose Ann said...

Woo hoo!! Congratulations on your MFT announcement, Dawn!! Your card is totally adorable too!!

Kimberly Gajewski said...

Congratulations Dawn! Can't wait to play along in the challenges! Your card is so delightful! :D

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

BIG congrats Dawn!! I love seeing all your MFT cards and I cant wait to see more!

Katie Cotton said...

this is fantastic!!!!! And a fabulous card!!

Kerry Johnson said...

Congrats Dawn! So happy to be able to serve with you! I've always loved your work! Can't wait to drool some more over your amazing stuff!

Christina Fischer said...

Woohoooooooo!!!!! You know I am SO excited to be working with you again!!! You always rock the MFT sets! Congrats, girlie!! :)

Lisa H. said...

wooohoo! always a fan of yours so glad to see your name on a MFT watermark! congrats! I look forward to seeing more of your amazing MFT work!

Jessie/knightrone said...

So so so so SOOOO cute!!