Tuesday 1 June 2010

MFT June Guest Designer Contest

Please scroll down or click HERE for my last MTME sneak peek :)

Good Afternoon!
I've been making so many cards lately that I thought I'd double post so I could share with you. I try to play along with the MFT Guest Designer Challenge each month on SCS. Even though I don't win, I still have fun and well I still buy the stamps anyway! LOL!
This month the theme was "Some Like It Hot!"
My first card uses the super fun set called Maid for WTG.
I think you get the HOT easily in this one ;)
My second card uses the cute Make Mine a Double PI girl. She's so cute!
The HOT on this one is the new hot trends....Die-namics scallops, felt, October Afternoon Fly a Kite dp and of course the PI girl ;)
Thanks for stopping by today! Hope you have a wonderful week!

15 comments:

Beate said...

Maybe you win this month! Your cards look amazing! Love the color/paper combos and LOVE the ribbon and felt layers on the second card.
Hugs and smiles

Jennifer said...

Love your cards!! I especially love that adorable ice cream girl!!

Sassy's Ramblin's said...

I so love your cards! The first one is adorable....I so love it! I think you should win!

Kelly Schelske said...

Super cute Dawn, good luck!

Lynda Benden said...

Both cards are DARLING Dawn! I just love the PI images and those new scallops are fantastic!

Cindy Haffner said...

SWEET Dawn, your PI is soooooo sweet!!

Kathy Martin said...

Oh my gosh...really CUTE cards! Love the ice cream one and that ribbon on it! :)

Allison Rankin said...

Just darling creations!

Denise Marzec said...

Awwwww! These are so cute!!

Joan Ervin said...

You are a winner in my book, gf...these cards are just the cutest evah!!!!! The first one is adorable with that fun image and great papers and the sweet image on the second is colored beautifully....lots of eye candy here, gf!!!

Vicki Burdick said...

You SHOULD win Dawn, both these cards are adorable, I espically love the PI one, the ribbon, the felt the adorable image, all HOT!!!!

Rose Ann said...

Oh goodness, Dawn...I totally hope you win!! You always ROCK those MFT images, and these are no exception at all!! Love the images, papers, and your beautiful coloring on both!! Sweet!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

These are both FABULOUS girlie!! Love them!!

Jody Morrow said...

BEAUTIFUL! Such clean and crisp work. Love it!

Unknown said...

I LOVE these!

Congratulations, your project is being featured on the MFT Blog today as part of Our Favorite Finds!