Monday 28 June 2010

Moments That Made Us Laugh

First thing...I want to wish my super duper fabulous friend, Denise and her husband a very happy 12th Anniversary! Congrats girl!
I don't know why but I'm always drawn to use bright colours with the JustRite Sentiment stamps from Stampers Dream. Maybe it's because most people use muted colours? I love when I see romantic, rustic, shabby or elegant cards using the JR stamps but I don't do those very well. Not my style I guess :) I'll just admire those that can pull it off!
When I saw Debbie's card here for the Featured Stamper Challenge I knew I'd be able to make another fun, bright, happy card with a new JustRite set called Cherish The Memories Nested Centers & Verse. I pulled out some fun new designer paper I picked up by Echo Park. It's so summery!
Stamps: Cherish The Memories; Cardstock: White, Real Red and Echo Park DP; Inks: Real Red, Summer Sun, Temp. Turq.; Accessories: Nesties, Ribbon, Martha Border Punch, Rhinestones, Dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by today!

9 comments:

Sassy's Ramblin's said...

Such a cute card! Those colors are amazing together!!!

Denise Marzec said...

Loooove this card! I saw it on SCS last night but just had to say again how GORGEOUS it is! So eye catching!

...and hey, thanks for the anniversary wishes. Love ya, girl! I'm smiling ear to ear. :)

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh DARLING this is so STRIKING.

Vicki Burdick said...

Super fun card Dawn, love the colors!!!

Silke Ledlow said...

Dawn your card for Denise is beautiful...love the bright colors and the bling! Hugs ~S~

Joan Ervin said...

I just love the bright happy colors you used, Dawn, and the new JR stamps are wonderful!!!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Super duper cute!!

Rose Ann said...

I love the bright colors and beautiful accents with the bling, Dawn!! The sentiment looks perfect in the multi-colors!!

Anonymous said...

Just love how you used 3 different colors of ink on the sentiment. It really makes the saying stand out. Thanks for sharing.