Thursday 3 June 2010

Organic is the New Sexy

Good Morning girls!
I didn't get as much stamping time yesterday as I had planned but I did get a lot of work done around the house! My front and back lawn were both mowed and I enjoyed the sunshine. I did NOT enjoy the mosquito bites I got though...ewwww!
As I sit here writing this post(Wed night) there is a big thunderstorm rolling in. I think this will be our first of the season! Surely that has to mean SPRING is HERE and no more snow ;)
I played along with the SCS sketch yesterday using a new MFT set called WTG Goes Green. My image panel should have been a little bigger but it was close enough.
Look I even paper pieced her top and basket!
Ok I better go! It's getting bad out there! Thanks for stopping by today! Have a GREAT day!

13 comments:

Anita said...

What an adorable card! I just love that new image from MFT. Have a great weekend! :)

Kelly Schelske said...

Super card Dawn!

Jodi Collins said...

LOVE her Dawn! Awesome layout and I LOVE your coloring and those big scallops!!

Renée said...

we've had a couple of thunderstorms already ... and today looks like we'll get more :)

LOVE your card, Dawn! Gorgeous colours. I love how you pair those bright tones ... awesome talent my friend!

Amy Sheffer said...

Beautiful, Dawn! The colors are awesome!

Cindy Haffner said...

FABULOUS Dawn, love your paper piecing!!

carole (TruCarMa) said...

This is just terrific -- fresh & sweet -- just like you! And as for thunderstorms? Just be glad you don't live in Oklahoma (aka Tornado Alley)!!!

Joan Ervin said...

Your card is adorable, Dawn!!! The image is just tooo cute and I sooo love the pretty papers!!! Hope your storm blew over ok...we are going to have 100 degree weather this weekend...yikes!!! I think I'm ready for winter again!!!

Denise Marzec said...

This is GORGEOUS!! I love the kraft scallops over the striped paper. Love how you did the sentiment too.

Beate said...

What a great card, Dawn!
Hugs and smiles

Rose Ann said...

I love it, Dawn!! Your coloring and piecing looks fantastic!!

Good for you on getting all those chores done! :D

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is awesome!! Love it!!

Jody Morrow said...

Your card is GORGEOUS. Gorgeous coloring, gorgeous paper, gorgeous embellishments, gorgeous everything.