Tuesday 22 June 2010

Sending Birthday Wishes

I've got another card to share!
It started out using a sketch from somewhere but then my flower turned out to be a little big and I couldn't add other layers that the sketch called for....lol
The SU! daisy die was a fave and a must have of mine but it sadly was forgotten :(
It's such a fun die!
Last week at one of my LSS I found some of this pretty paper by Echo Park. At least I think that is who makes it. Anyway, I've never heard of them before but I liked what I saw! So I bought 10 sheets! ha!
For the flower center sentiment I used a JustRite set called Birthday Centers Round and you can find it and many more JR stamps at Stampers Dream.
Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohh Dawn that flower is GORGEOUS!!!

Marisa said...

Love that daisy. Great card :D

Beate said...

Gorgeous card, Dawn. I love that big flower and the paper you found.
Have a wonderful day!
Hugs and smiles

Rose Ann said...

Your big flower is so pretty, and I love those papers as well!! Beautiful card, Dawn!!

Niki Estes said...

Oh, I love that large flower with the sentiment in the center and the fun summer colors!

Alex said...

Pure gorgeousness Dawn, I LOCE that big flower, it looks fabulous!! And yes, this is the second infection in the last six weeks, ugggghh.....but coming by here makes me smile!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Vicki Burdick said...

Super cute Dawn, love that daisy and those papers are fab!!!

Denise Marzec said...

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL!