Monday 14 June 2010

Stampers Dream JustRite Goodies

Good Morning and welcome to the Stampers Dream JustRite Blog Hop!
Today we are sharing projects made with some of the newest JustRite stamps.
Here I have used the Birthday Centers Round. This set includes nine sentiment stamps that are perfect for anyone. Although this set is called Birthday Centers Round many sentiments can be used for other occasions. For instance this card is one I'm giving to my husband for our wedding anniversary in a couple of weeks :)
There is something about the JustRite stamps that makes me want to go clean and simple.
Well I am the end of the hop and if you made it through all the other blogs I THANK YOU for sticking it out to see my card :)
If you haven't visited everyone yet please do!

27 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Hi Dawn, great sentiment, Happy Monday!!

Unknown said...

Wonderful anniversary card for your DH! Love the CAS and the sentiment is so perfect for this!!

Carolyn King said...

that is beautiful dawn. Love the dp you paired it with...just perfect. Happy early anniversary!

Denise Marzec said...

Love all the brown tones and your layout....and I have that butterfly pattern from PTI. I love it and totally need to use it!

Yogi said...

very pretty

Steph Ackerman said...

Very pretty.

Unknown said...

Great card, Dawn! I love the dp and layout!

Karen Giron said...

Oh this is gorgeous! I love the colors and that paper! Fantastic card!

Kelly Schelske said...

So pretty Dawn!

Allison Rankin said...

Just so durn pretty!

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Love the sweet butterflies against the chocolate bg Dawn. And I love the labels 3 die with the rhinestones!! Charming card!!

Amy Sheffer said...

So pretty, Dawn! You nailed the CAS look with this one! Love the butterfly paper and the rich chocolate color!

Tanya said...

So pretty! And that DP is so sweet.

Peggy said...

Love the clean and simple look of your card. God bless!

Playing with Paper said...

Awww I love this card! I love the brown and the white!! Nice!

Karen said...

So lovely!

My Sheri CRAFTS said...

Very simple yet ELEGANT!! I can't wait to get my stamps?!?

Jodi Collins said...

How GORGEOUS Dawn! LOVE the layout and papers! FAB stamps too!

Susan said...

beautiful, beautiful card!!
Susan

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, my gosh! That's so CUTE, Dawn! I just love that butterfly paper and the wavy center strip. So simple, but that's what makes it so darling!

Elaine said...

Very pretty! I like the clean and simple look!

swellscrapper said...

Brown with cream or blue or pink is my favorite! Beautiful card! Have a terrific week!

Farida Rone said...

Great sentiment!!! Love your card.

Lynne Phelps said...

These birthday centers are great! Lovely card!

Betsy said...

Glad I made it to the end of the blog as your card was worth viewing. Nicely coordinated details.

Linda said...

Dawn, your card is beautiful. Thanks so much for sharing your amazing talent and caring talent.

Jessie/knightrone said...

Very pretty Dawn!!