Friday 25 June 2010

Video Game Dude


I know this card, well image, looks a lot like the last one and that is because I stamped and coloured them at the same time...lol
Since it was sitting on my desk I decided to use it for the SCS sketch this week and also tied it into the MFT Wednesday Challenge of using felt and or cork. I do not own any thin cork yet so I went with some fun MFT white felt which was cut using the die-namics scalloped die.
Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you have a GREAT day!

10 comments:

Denise Marzec said...

Oh wow, LOVE this layout, the colors and the dimension you gave it. Very cool!

Cindy Haffner said...

FABULOUS job with the challenge Dawn!!

Liz S. said...

I love your work!

New picture, eh? Very cute!!

Julia Aston said...

what a fun sentiment - it cracks me up! love your new avitar Dawn - nice hair cut!

Rose Ann said...

Love what you've done with this sketch, Dawn!! You are making me want this set too! Way to go! *wink*

Allison Rankin said...

Super! Love how you incorporated the felt!

Joan Ervin said...

I have several kids and grandkiddos who would love that image...you used such great colors and your coloring is beautiful, Dawn!!! Your new avitar is FABO...love your new hairdo!!!

Bev Gerard said...

Fab idea to layer atop the white felt! What a fun card to honor those "game players" in our lives!

~Bev

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is just cute!! Love it!!

Jody Morrow said...

SO cute.