Saturday 18 September 2010

Being Cute

I think this is one of my most favourite cards eva! Funny thing is that the cards I like are usually the ones others don't...lol

I had book marked a card by Karen HERE last month and have been wanting to try the clouds and hill idea.

I'm running out of time so I better go. I have more blog posts to get written up so you have more to see while I'm away.

Stamps: Being Cute Is What I Do; Cardstock: Kraft, Aqua Mist, White, My Mind's Eye DP; Inks: Memento Black; Accessories: Copics, PTI cloud die, MFT felt, Sewing Machine, Dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by today!

17 comments:

Shelby said...

Kay, this card ROCKS!! It is SO not my style, and usually when a card isn't my style I just skip on by. But this really caught my eye! It's AWESOME! I wish this WAS my style. :)

Allison said...

This is cute! Love the way the clouds look!

Gabriela said...

Oh my goodness what a beautiful cloud card and such an inspiration. It just takes my breath away.

Jackie Pedro said...

SHUT UP!! Look at all that cuteness!! LOVE the patterned paper behind the clouds! FANTASTIC card, Dawn!

Ashley Newell said...

Sooo cute! I love the clouds of patterned paper that's peeking through! Just really adorable, Dawn, like you!

Karen Giron said...

This is SO adorable! I love the idea of the clouds of patterned paper underneath and the felt hill is perfect! So cute!!

Cindy Haffner said...

CUTENESS!!!

Allison Rankin said...

Sweet and fun...that cloud BG is brill!

Jodi Collins said...

LOVE this girlie! The felt hills...GENIUS! LOVE the clouds and your coloring too!!!

Denise Marzec said...

It's an AWWWWWWWESOME card! Every detail is absolute perfection.

....and it may be my favorite *Dawn card* too! You nailed it!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Oh, this is CUTE!!

Joan Ervin said...

Oooh, I loooove this, Dawn!!!! The clouds and hills are AWESOME and I just love that sweet little girl!!!!

Michele Boyer said...

This is so adorable, Dawn! I really like what you did with the clouds!

Ida said...

Guess what? I like this too. So adorable and the way you did the clouds is just so much fun.

Marie Bingaman said...

I think it's adorable! :)

Anonymous said...

Ok, this is the cutest card ever!!! Love the clouds and how you cut them out, brilliant girl!

Jody Morrow said...

O M G is this ever PERFECT. I love the mix of clouds and that hill is gorgeous. OMG, MUST TRY.