Saturday 16 October 2010

All is Calm, All is Bright

I almost forgot to share this card that I made last weekend with my MFT VIP package. I suppose it's a good thing because I haven't stamped since last Monday.

A pretty simple card using several new MFT goodies!

The stamp set is called Winter in the City. The snowflakes were made using a new die-namics and the glitter was part of the package too!

Stamps: Winter in the City; Cardstock: Plum Pudding, Vanilla, Cosmo Cricket DP; Inks: Memento black; Accessories: Copics, Glitter, 2 way glue pen, Let It Snowflake Die-namics, Sparkle Candy Dot, Circle Punch, Ribbon, Dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by today!

11 comments:

Denise Marzec said...

Ohhhhhhhh, girl, I LOOOVE this with all the purple papers and sparkle everywhere. BEAUTIFULLY done!

Kerry Johnson said...

Gorgeous Dawn! Love the purples and the sparkle!

Silke Ledlow said...

Beautiful card GF! Love the color you chose and of course all the sparkles :) !!! Have a wonderful weekend! Hugs ~S~

Jodi Collins said...

This is gorgeousness girlie! LOVE this new WTG set and your coloring ROCKS! FAB layout and I LOVE all the purple!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohhh I ADORE your WTG!!

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Beautiful Dawn! I love the purples and the glow on the lamp posts...fabulous effect!

Vicki Burdick said...

So cute Dawn!! Love the colors in this!!

Lynn Put said...

Wonderful card Dawn! I love all the shades of lavender you used with this great set!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Absolutely gorgeous girlie!!

Carolyn King said...

ohhh this is gorgeous. LOVE the colors!

Rose Ann said...

This is so pretty in these colors, Dawn.. and I love your die-cut snowflake too!!