Friday 8 October 2010

One Person SC301

Ohhhhhhh how good it was to sit at my stamp table last night! It's been far too long!!

I decided to ease back into stamping by using the SC301 sketch and one of my favourite Verve sets called One Person.

This October Afternoon Seaside designer paper is some that I picked up last weekend in Calgary. There are some really pretty patterns in the paper pad :)

I was in a rush to get a photo before the Oiler game started so the stickles hadn't dried yet...lol

Thanks for looking! Have a GREAT day!

Stamps: One Person; Cardstock: Kraft, Ocean Tides, So Saffron, October Afternoon Seaside DP; Inks: Memento Rich Cocoa; Accessories: Copics, Die-namics Scallops, Nesties, Ocean Tides Satin Ribbon, Sewing, Stickles, Dimensionals

5 comments:

Denise Marzec said...

Ohhhhhhhhh, the papers....they're Seaside??.....oh my gosh, I knew I needed that DP but now I REALLY need it! Beautiful card, girlie!

Sari said...

Beautiful card! Your team won, right?

Jodi Collins said...

This is GORGEOUS girlie! I MUST have that paper!!

Anonymous said...

I love it! I saw that paper at Scrapbookers the other day and didn't get it...damn!

Jessie/knightrone said...

So cute!! I LOVE these papers!!