Thursday 14 October 2010

Thank You Sweet Girl

Happy Thursday!

How is your week going so far? Mine has been busy with some presentations at work and a little travel this week. In fact, I won't be home until dinner time tonight :(

Some of my stores have worked very hard these past couple of weeks getting ready for a lot of visitors to walk their departments. I really wanted to make them each a little thank you card to let them know how much I appreciate all the extra effort they have put forth. I'm proud of them!

Here I have stamped the super adorable PI Little Angel onto white cardstock with Memento black ink and coloured with Copics. How did I do with the shadow under her feet? I've been practicing that!

These pretty papers were found in a box while packing and they are from My Mind's Eye Quite Contrary Collection. Some ruffled ribbon and die-namics scallop finish it off!

Stamps: PI Little Angel; Cardstock: White, Black, MME dp; Inks: Memento Black; Accessories: Copics, Scallop die-namics, Ruffled ribbon, Word window punch, Dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by today!

7 comments:

Renée said...

What a sweet card! I'm sure each recipient will appreciate the thought and the beauty of this card!

Denise Marzec said...

Beautiful and cute all at the same time. I love that Quite Contrary paper. I have some of that new Echo Park *everyone loves Christmas* paper and it has the SAME cute colors in it.

Cindy Haffner said...

She is DARLING!!

Christina Fischer said...

ACK! So sweet and girly! Love the ribbon! :)

Michele Boyer said...

Totally adorable! Love the ruffle!

Christine Blain said...

This is adorable, Dawn! I love the colours, and the ribbon, you've used. So sweet!

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is so super cute!!