Tuesday 18 January 2011

Kindness

Happy Tuesday!
It's going to be a great day!
The weather is turning around for us and we are going to be well above the freezing mark by the end of the week! Yeah!
Karen is spending the week with us and last night while she was doing my dishes....lol....I stamped! :)
The Mojo174 looked to be a simple sketch that I could tackle in about 15 minutes.
I found these scraps of My Mind's Eye in one of the drawers. Do you think the flowers made with the MFT Flower Trio Die look okay with this paper? Maybe I should have gone with a colour instead of vanilla?
Stamps: Beautiful Kindness; Cardstock: Kraft, Bermuda Bay, Vanilla, MME dp; Inks: Black; Accessories: Nesties, MFT Flower Trio Die, Pumpkin Grosgrain, 1/4" Circle Punch, Dimensionals
Here is a card that Karen created with an older Mojo sketch from 2009. She used the PTI set All Booked Up.
She placed a few stamping orders last week so I hope I can get her into stamping with me more often!!!
Thanks for stopping by today! Have a FANTASTIC Tuesday!

10 comments:

Denise Marzec said...

I like the look of the vanilla MFT flowers with the DP....matchy matchy! :)

LeAnne said...

I love them both, but the papers on the first card are MY FAVORITES and I think the vanilla flowers are perfect!!!

Jackie Pedro said...

The flowers look great!! Same as the paper! Love your card! Karen's is great, too!

Christina Fischer said...

Love it! The flowers are perfect! :)

Marisa said...

The flowers are perfect with the paper! Great mojo card and well done to Karen on the second card :)

Shannan Teubner said...

LOVE your mojo card, Dawn!! Fabulous!

Cindy Haffner said...

BEAUTIFUL work Dawn!!

Carol L said...

I love the vanilla flowers on the 1st card. The little touch of orange perfectly matches the dp! They're both great!

Joan Ervin said...

How cool to have a friend do the dishes so you can stamp...that is real friendship!!!! Both cards are beautiful, Dawn...I love the papers you used on the first and Karen's design is gorgeous, too!!!!

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

WOW, I LOVE how the MFT flowers and the DP are such a perfect match!! Gorgeous!!