Tuesday 25 January 2011

Pick Me Up

Good Morning!
This is going to be a FABULOUS weather week for us!
I'm loving the Chinook winds that blow in.
Above freezing temperatures at this time of year is awesome!
Melt snow melt!
On Sunday afternoon I put together this card for two challenges.
Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch #101 and for Jessie's Forgotten Stamp Friday #7
It's been a long time since I last used this stamp set called Loads Of Love from SU!
I coloured the truck with Copics and found some fun retired SU! designer paper to go with it.
Thanks for stopping by today!

7 comments:

Denise Marzec said...

SUPER cute, girlie! :)

dolcreations said...

This IS super cute.I just LOVE that paper in the background! Wonderful card!

Cindy Haffner said...

PERFECT Guy card Dawn!!

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

Awesome card for a guy, gonna have to pull that SU set out and give it some love.

Joan Ervin said...

Again, you used the perfect papers for that adorable little truck, Dawn...I need to take paper pickin lessons from you, gf!!!!

Vicki Burdick said...

Love this Dawn, I love how you colored the head and tail lights, I need to remember that for the next time I color that truck!!! Perfect!!!!

Rose Ann said...

I still love that little truck, and you've colored it perfectly!! Great choice of papers too!!