Sunday 23 January 2011

Special People

Happy Sunday!
This weekend is flying by! Yesterday I got a lot of stamping time in and that totally made my day!
In the afternoon Karen and I went and got our hair done. I'm back to blonde. :)
I'll see if I can get a decent picture soon.
Before heading to the salon I finished up some cards for the Viva La Verve January sketches on SCS.
Here is sketch #1 that Amber hosted.
My card is a 3 x 6.
Stamps: Feel the Sun; Cardstock: Kraft, Red, Vanilla, October Afternoon dp; Inks: Memento Black, So Saffron; Accessories: Copics, Nesties, Red Pearls, Sponges, Dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by today!

10 comments:

Denise Marzec said...

This is so PRETTY!!....way to show off all those papers and I love the sponged sentiment with the strip of kraft behind it.

Anonymous said...

Stamping time..I wish! I am so jealous you had a full day and also your hair done, that is like a perfect day...add some wine and maybe chocolate and you are in heaven! This card is wicked GF, love that layout!

LeAnne said...

Just LOVE this card----lovin' those papers!

Betty Wright said...

This is fantastic! I need to give this sketch a try, too. I rarely do long and low cards. Awesome papers and sentiment! Love the flower! Great card, Dawn!

Silke Ledlow said...

Dawn..the DP's are smashing! I wish I could combined paper like this...LOL! I'm DP handicapped!!!
Beautiful card for sure! Hugs ~S~

Robin McK said...

Hi Dawn!
This card is tooo cute! I love all the papers, and the focal point!

Cindy Haffner said...

FABULOUS paper Dawn.

Joan Ervin said...

This is such an awesome sketch, Dawn, and what fabulous papers....beautifully done!!!

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

So pretty. I've never done a card this size before. What a great way to use up those scraps with this sketch.

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is BEYOND pretty!!