Tuesday 8 February 2011

I Remembered Your Birthday...

It's time....
for another MFT sketch! Are you excited?!
Here is a card I created with the sketch below.
I used Textile Rectangle and Stamp Set as my focal image.
I stamped it in Melon Mambo and the sentiment was coloured with some SU! markers.
All the papers are from Echo Park Little Girl Collection. Such a fun paper pack!
Here's the sketch. I do hope you'll play along in the SCS MFT Forum and upload to the SCS gallery using keyword MFTWSC6.
Thanks for stopping by!

15 comments:

Jackie Pedro said...

LOVE the colors on this pretty card, Dawn!! Keep warm!

Cindy Haffner said...

SWEET take on the sketch Dawn!!

Melody said...

Cute Dawn!! Perfect papers!

Arlene said...

So sweet! Love the cupcake paper. :-)

Lynda Benden said...

This is darling Dawn! Love the sketch and your papers are fantastic! Have a great day!

Denise Marzec said...

Ohhhhhh YES, I DEFINITELY need this Little Girl DP....toooooooo stinkin' cute! Awesome card, gf!

Anonymous said...

Dawn this is beautiful! We needed this happy bright card to get thru winter hey!!

Karen Motz said...

Dawn, this is GORGEOUS!!! I LOVE the cheery colours...this card makes me smile!!!

Michele Boyer said...

So pretty, Dawn! I really like the three colored brads and rainbow ink!

Eva said...

Dawn, this is sooo adorable!!! I just love those papers you created with!!

Jodi Collins said...

GORGEOUS girlie! LOVE the papers and the different colors of ink on the sentiment!!!

Kerry Johnson said...

So super cute!! Love the way you inked the sentiment and those colours. The way you combined the papers is fab!

Christina Fischer said...

Oh, I LOVE this! The colors are SO sweet and happy! :)

Beate said...

Wonderful card, Dawn! I need to get that set dirty. I had to check after seeing this card. I own it. Yeah!
LOL
Hugs and smiles

Jessie/knightrone said...

Awesome sketch card!! I love it!!