Sunday 27 February 2011

Stampin' Up! Season of Friendship

Good Sunday Afternoon!
The sun WAS shining brightly here but it's becoming overcast and snow is expected again :(
I'm so ready for SPRING!!
Karen had a wonderful Sweet Sunday Sketch #106 posted on her blog today and I thought it was time for a Stampin' Up! only card.
Ok so I used the circle nesties ;)
Stamps: Season of Friendship, Branch Out; Cardstock: White, Night of Navy, Bashful Blue, Old Olive, Maine Blueberry DSP; Inks: Choc Chip, Old Olive, Bashful Blue; Accessories: Circle Nesties, Button, Thread, Silver Brads, Dimensionals
I'm off to watch the NASCAR race soon!
Go Gordon Go!
Thanks for stopping by today!
Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I love all the layers on this card. Amazing.

Cindy Haffner said...

FABULOUS Dawn, I LOVE that tree!!

Vicki Burdick said...

this is gorgeous Dawn you know i love when you use your SU stamps and I LOVE that set!!!!

Rose Ann said...

So beautiful, Dawn!! I love the papers, brads, and button too!!

Denise Marzec said...

Beautiful, Dawn! Love the classy colors. :)

Lynda Benden said...

This is beautiful Dawn! Awesome colors!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Very pretty, Dawn!!

Krista said...

Very pretty card Dawn !