Friday 15 July 2011

Butterfly Mojo199

Happy Friday!!!

Today I am staying IN the city to work. So looking forward to not spending 5 or 6 hours driving ;)

Wednesday evening while I waited for Big Brother to start I stamped a couple of cards. This was one of them.
There was a fabulous Mojo199 sketch posted on Monday and I took advantage of the free time.

I really wanted to use this pretty Kaiser Craft Chapter One designer paper again. The black and white is velvet and the blue is embossed with a clear pattern.
Stamps are from Verve.
Here I've used Beautiful You and also the Chicks Rule set.
Did you know that the Flutterby Die matches the butterfly from Chicks Rule? Cool eh?
Thanks for stopping by today!

7 comments:

Kim O'Connell said...

Dawn, I love this! Love the layers of scallops in gradient colors and how everything pops off the DSP!

Lynn Put said...

This is wonderful Dawn! I really like the layered scallops and glittery butterfly!
Glad you don't have to travel today!

Denise Marzec said...

Oh CRAP I totally missed BB on Wednesday night...sigh!

Love these colors...they're so dramatic looking. Love the layered up scallops, too!

Cindy Haffner said...

GORGEOUS Dawn!!~

Marisa said...

Loving that polka dotted paper and the black and turquoise combo along with the butterfly. Great mojo card :) Will be in AB the week of the 25th. Any good stamping/scrapbooking stores you can recommend in Edmonton and Calgary?

Jessie/knightrone said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Great colors

Kelly Schelske said...

So very beautiful Dawn!