Thursday 14 July 2011

A Friend Is Like A Rainbow

Well mail is STARTING to move....not fast enough for me though....lol
Yesterday I received my MFT package that I ordered mid-June....funny thing is that the packages Kim sent me BEFORE that one....have yet to arrive...grrrr!
My patience is wearing thin.

Any way, I decided since I had ordered the Rainbow dienamics I should really try it out.
The SCS sketch #341 from yesterday was perfect for it!
I grabbed a bunch of scraps from the pile and created the rainbow in a matter of minutes.
Easy peasy!
I also cut some fun Flat Bottom Clouds with Puff White Cloud felt.
The sentiment comes from The Great Outdoors stamp set.
Here are the dies I used:


Thanks for stopping by today!

8 comments:

Denise Marzec said...

This is soooo adorable. Love Love LOVE the red/orange/yellow combo! So summery!

Melisa Hunter said...

Such a cute CAS card! I love your clean style!

Cindy Haffner said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE that rainbow!!~

Monika/Buzsy said...

So pretty Dawn! Love the rainbow die! Such a neat idea. Lovely colors. :o)

Joan Ervin said...

OMG, Dawn!!! How cute is that adorable rainbow...love how you added the felt clouds and the orange in the background...such a happy card!!!!

Lynn Put said...

LOVE this card! The rainbow and all the bright colors are so cheery and the sentiment is perfect with this!

Niki Estes said...

Oh, how neat, Dawn! I love that rainbow!

Jessie/knightrone said...

How pretty!