Monday 25 July 2011

Happy Monday

Hope you had a wonderful weekend!

I spent a great deal of Sunday afternoon stamping. I'm trying to cram in a ton of stamping before heading back to Edmonton for work this week.

This first card was created using Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch #127.
It's been a long time since I have used this fun Who's That E Girl from MFT.
I paper pieced the sofa and drew in the hardwood floor.
This next card was created for my nephew Braden's 11th birthday next week.
I used the First Place Award Ribbon Die and Stamp set. The greenish mat was cut using the circle from the Sweet Stack Label Die.
Layout comes from the Deconstructed Sketch #10.

Thanks for stopping by!
I'll have posts scheduled all week so please do come back :)

5 comments:

Arlene said...

Beautiful cards! Love the color combo on both. :)

Arlene.

Cindy Haffner said...

Two FABULOUS cards Dawn!!~

Joan Ervin said...

Super AWESOME cards, Dawn....love, love, love the colors and papers you used on both...I especially love the paper pieced couch!!!!

Denise Marzec said...

Oooooooh, these colors are awesome. I'm especially lovin' the lavender and kraft....gotta remember to use that combo...soon! Your hardwood floor is AMAZING!...beautifully colored!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Super cuteness!!