Tuesday 26 July 2011

Just Because

Sunday mornings I get really excited to see who the Featured Stamper is on SCS.
I love to play along as time allows.
This week however I found it an extra bit of a challenge.
Jennie was the FS and she does CAS for everything.
I struggle most with those :(

I finally decided on her card here.

I found the perfect image in the Great Friend set from Verve.
I stamped the flowers in black ink onto Rose Red cardstock and cut them out.
Adding dimensionals between each layer and some stardust stickles to the flower center.
This card measures 4 x 4.

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a GREAT Tuesday!

4 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

STUNNING Dawn!!~

Joan Ervin said...

Your big, pink flower is gorgeous, Dawn!!!! The sparkle you added to the inside is sooo pretty...gotta love those Stickles!!

Denise Marzec said...

Very pretty!

Jessie/knightrone said...

So pretty!!