Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Just Because

Sunday mornings I get really excited to see who the Featured Stamper is on SCS.
I love to play along as time allows.
This week however I found it an extra bit of a challenge.
Jennie was the FS and she does CAS for everything.
I struggle most with those :(

I finally decided on her card here.

I found the perfect image in the Great Friend set from Verve.
I stamped the flowers in black ink onto Rose Red cardstock and cut them out.
Adding dimensionals between each layer and some stardust stickles to the flower center.
This card measures 4 x 4.

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a GREAT Tuesday!


Cindy Haffner said...


Joan Ervin said...

Your big, pink flower is gorgeous, Dawn!!!! The sparkle you added to the inside is sooo pretty...gotta love those Stickles!!

Denise Marzec said...

Very pretty!

Jessie/knightrone said...

So pretty!!