Tuesday 19 July 2011

Lemonade 25¢ SSSC126

Early Sunday morning while my family slept I crept downstairs and stamped!
Love doing that. It's so quiet and peaceful. Just me and my stamps!

Karen had a great sketch posted again this week.
This is for the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #126.

Here I have used the super cute Pucker Up from MFT.
Stamps: Pucker Up; Cardstock: White, Sno Cone, MME True Blue DP; Ink: Memento Black; Accessories: Copics, MFT Scallop Die, White Brads, Nesties, Dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by today!
Enjoy your day!

8 comments:

Joanna McDonald said...

I LOVE your design - it's so different and looks awesome!! She
is colored beautifully too! What
paper did you use?

Denise Marzec said...

So soft and pretty, gf!

Cindy Haffner said...

PERFECT Dawn!!~

Jackie Pedro said...

Super cute, Dawn! I love to stamp when everyone is sleeping!!!

Anonymous said...

I have this stamp!! You're definitely inspiring me, Dawn! Wonderful job on this card!
Hugs,
Sharon

Rose Ann said...

She is just darling, Dawn...and I love the soft pastels you've used!! Such pretty papers!!

Kelly Schelske said...

Love this Dawn!! So cute!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Totally adorable!!