Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Lemonade 25¢ SSSC126

Early Sunday morning while my family slept I crept downstairs and stamped!
Love doing that. It's so quiet and peaceful. Just me and my stamps!

Karen had a great sketch posted again this week.
This is for the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #126.

Here I have used the super cute Pucker Up from MFT.
Stamps: Pucker Up; Cardstock: White, Sno Cone, MME True Blue DP; Ink: Memento Black; Accessories: Copics, MFT Scallop Die, White Brads, Nesties, Dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by today!
Enjoy your day!


Joanna McDonald said...

I LOVE your design - it's so different and looks awesome!! She
is colored beautifully too! What
paper did you use?

Denise Marzec said...

So soft and pretty, gf!

Cindy Haffner said...


Jackie Pedro said...

Super cute, Dawn! I love to stamp when everyone is sleeping!!!

Sharon Jones said...

I have this stamp!! You're definitely inspiring me, Dawn! Wonderful job on this card!

Rose Ann said...

She is just darling, Dawn...and I love the soft pastels you've used!! Such pretty papers!!

Kelly Schelske said...

Love this Dawn!! So cute!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Totally adorable!!