Friday 11 November 2011

Love U

It's the first day of my 10 day vacation and I'm LOVING it!
This week Jackie is the hostess of the Viva La Verve November Week 2 Sketch.
I had really wanted to use some new stamps but darn customs seems to be holding them hostage again :(

Since they didn't arrive I decided to pull out the fabulous You and I stamp set along with the I Heart U die set.
I love those dies!! So much fun!
I hope you'll play along with the sketches!
I know as soon as my package arrives....I'm going to be busy stamping again!

Have a wonderful day!

7 comments:

Marisa said...

Such great dies in this set and the love on the you is great :) Fabulous use of the sketch. Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy your time off :)

Rose Ann said...

I love all of the dies you've used and your pretty papers!! Awesome design, Dawn!! Enjoy your vacation!!

Jody Morrow said...

That is BEYOND gorgeous. LOVE everything about it.

Cindy Haffner said...

PERFECT Dawn, LOVE those layers!!~

Vicki G said...

Oh my gosh, this is awesome too!

Joan Ervin said...

Lovin all the layers, Dawn, and what a cute U stamp....this is one, awesome design!!!!

Denise Marzec said...

Sweet as can be!!