Sunday 27 November 2011

May Every Part of Your Day Have Happy In It

Hello!
Yesterday I had no time to stamp.
Well maybe that's not exactly true. I did in the evening but after a busy day of shopping and hanging the outdoor lights I was exhausted!
I do plan on sitting in the basement today and create at some point.
This card below was made earlier this month but I don't recall sharing it here with you.
I think I was just using up some scrap paper. It could have been for a challenge but I can't recall what.
Thanks for stopping by today!

8 comments:

Denise Marzec said...

Very sweet!

Marisa said...

Love the flowers and the colour combo. Glad you got you lights up :)

LeAnne said...

What a bright, beautiful, fun card!

Cindy Haffner said...

Very PRETTY!!~

Kelly Schelske said...

So very pretty Dawn!

Joan Ervin said...

What pretty colors, Dawn...the flowers are beautiful and I love the sentiment!!!!

Vicki Burdick said...

Beautiful!!!

Jodi Collins said...

LOVE this! I love how you arranged the flowers and the papers are SO pretty!!