Tuesday 15 November 2011

Thank You

Hello!
Last Friday I had some stampy time in the morning so I played along with the F4A Challenge.
It was to make a thank you card and also use your fave embellishment.
Really? Choose just one?
Well I love to use my paper piercer for holes when the image panel just needs something.
I wasn't sure if that was a legal embellishment....lol....so I added another fave....ribbon.
I've made a good dent in my to do list this week!
Today my furnace is getting cleaned so until the dude leaves I probably won't be stamping.
After that....look out!
Thanks for stopping by today! Have a GREAT day!

9 comments:

Beate said...

I love paper piercing, too, although my sewing obsession has taken it's place a bit.
Beautiful card, as always.
Hugs and smiles

Marisa said...

Love/need that wide, striped ribbon! Go figure I'm seeing it everywhere LOL! Great card as always.

Anonymous said...

Love this card, Dawn. Paper piercing, I would think, is definitely one; and the ribbon is absolutely gorgeous!

Rose Ann said...

Oh...I just love her, Dawn!! Fabulous layers of pretty papers, and your perfect bow to top it! Fantastic!!

Cindy Haffner said...

another SWEETIE!!~

Kelly Schelske said...

Love that gorgeous bow Dawn, very pretty card!

Jody Morrow said...

Gorgeous card. I love that sentiment with the PI. Pretty color choices, too.

Denise Marzec said...

Sweeeeet! Love the big bow.

Joan Ervin said...

Love the colors and design on this, Dawn, and ya can't get any cuter than a PI girl!!!