Friday 4 November 2011

Warmest Wishes for a Glowing Holiday Tag

Hello and happy weekend!

I was tickled pink to receive an email from Frances earlier this week asking if I'd like to join the Crazy 4 Challenges team!
Things have finally settled down for me and I have a lot more spare time to do design team stuff so I jumped at the chance!
For those of you that haven't played along with the C4C team before please check them out.

This week we were challenged to Wrap It Up!
With the holidays fast approaching, let's see how you'll give a gift that personal touch.
Like boxes, tags, bags, gift card holders....you get the idea :)

I decided to create a gift tag.
Here I have used several different products from PTI, MFT and Taylored Expressions.
The tag began with a piece of kraft cardstock cut with the PTI Favor It Box #3. I cut off the bottom/side piece as I obviously was not creating a box ;)
I layered on some pattern papers from Echo Park's Season's Greetings.
The rosette was created by hand as I don't have a die for that...yet!
The sweet little felt bird was cut using the MFT Contempo Birdcage.
Sentiment comes from the Taylored Expressions Tag Treats.
Some sewing, dimensionals and ribbon finish it off.

Now that you've had a chance to see what I created this week I hope you'll join us!
Thanks for stopping by today!

17 comments:

Marisa said...

Fabulous tag! Love the kraft, red and green colour combo. Congrats on the DT position. You're ramping up again :)

Joan Ervin said...

Congrats, Dawn...sounds like you are going to have lots of fun on your new DT!!!! I love your cute little tag...what a clever idea to add the bird over the rosette....I'll have to case this little beauty!!!!

Renée said...

congrats on joining the C4C team! LOVE the tag!

Silli said...

Wonderful tag Dawn..;-) Welcome!

Sara I. said...

Gorgeous tag!! Love the rosette with the cardinal center! Beautiful papers and love the kraft! Congratulations on your new DT spot - they are lucky to have you! xx

Cindy Haffner said...

I'm so EXCITED to have your join us Dawn, I love your tag, FABULOUS!!~

Dana White said...

Congrats Dawn! This tag is super cute - it's starting to feel like Christmas with these cooler temps & that snow on the ground!

Joanne (jojot) said...

such a sweet and wonderfully dimensional tag....a gift all its own

Beate said...

Wow! Gorgeous tag!
Hugs and smiles

Vicki G said...

This is gorgeous!!! Sooo excited to have you on the team with us! YAY!!!!

Hugs

Vicki

Jody Morrow said...

That is GORGEOUS. I love it.

StampOwl said...

Love love love your tag Dawn, so glad you have joined the "crazies" :)

Joycelyn Pelkey said...

This is absolutely gorgeous, Dawn!!! So, so happy to have your talents on the C4C!!!! WELCOME!!!

Denise Marzec said...

Oh COOL! Congrats, girlie!!!! Beautiful tag....I'm lovin' the rosette!

Barbara said...

Gorgeous, Dawn! I love the rosette and the little birdie! Welcome to C4C!!!

wendy said...

awesome design...love that sentiment

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

Congrats on your new DT spot!! Love the rosette on that tag and the felt bird!!