Sunday 11 December 2011

Home....

is where my heart is.
I have been busy Christmas shopping and wrapping gifts this weekend and haven't stepped into my stamp area.
Hopefully today!

It's only two weeks until Christmas!!!!

My card below was created for the MFT sketch #49 that was posted last Wednesday.
I still had these papers on my desk from the Mojo Monday card and thought I'd give them another go.
Here I used the fabulous Well Worn stamp and die set from MFT.
Love that set!

Thanks for stopping by today~

8 comments:

Jackie Pedro said...

Great card, Dawn! LOVE that plaid paper behind the main oval!

Beate said...

Gorgeous! Love the set and paper you chose. I aam bad I have that set, really like it and still haven't inked it up.
Have a wonderful day!
Hugs and smiles

Anonymous said...

Wow, Dawn, these papers are so AWESOME!! These are definitely a must-have. Your card looks so soft with the kraft!

Cindy Haffner said...

FABULOUS layers Dawn!!~

Karen Motz said...

Love the little heart accents Dawn!

Jody Morrow said...

Very pretty, Dawn. I love the soft colors.

Jodi Collins said...

SUPER sweet girlie! LOVE the felt hearts and the mix of papers!!

Rose Ann said...

Wonderful sketch card, Dawn!! I love those die shapes, and your pretty papers!! The felt hearts and pearls are lovely accents as well!!