Wednesday 14 December 2011

O Christmas Tree Mojo219

Hello~
We are half way through the work week! Yippee!
Last night I needed another masculine Christmas card so I looked to the Mojo219 sketch for inspiration!
I thought what the heck let's combine it with the Colour Challenge on SCS which was Always Artichoke, Cherry Cobbler and Crumb Cake.
Well that's where it all went wrong.
I grabbed the wrong green, didn't have the red and just plain old forgot the crumb. ugh.
I think it came out okay anyway ;)
I used the wondeful Verve stamp set called O Christmas Tree.
The two tabs on the side are made with the Classy Label Die.
Stamps: O Christmas Tree; Cardstock: Lucky Limeade, Riding Hood Red, Black, White, Teresa Collins DP; Inks: Lucky Limeade; Accessories: Pearls, Copics(to colour pearls), Liquid Pearls, Nesties, Sewing, Classy Label Die, Dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by today!

10 comments:

Denise Marzec said...

Oh my WORD is that beautiful!! So many patterns and you've worked them together beautifully!

Beate said...

Beautiful card. Only you can use DP I haven't seen yet and make me want it bad. LOL
Have a wonderful day!
Hugs and smiles

Anonymous said...

Color challenge or not, this is simply gorgeous, Dawn!

Marisa said...

I groaned when I saw the skewed panel LOL! You have used it wonderfully well. Great masculine card.

Queen Mary said...

Great design Dawn! I love the black paper on a green card! Would not have thought of that myself I don't think!

Lynn Put said...

Lovely Christmas card Dawn! Love these bold colors and pearl accents!

Jodi Collins said...

Totally AWESOME mix of patterns my friend! LOVE the red pearls on the tree!

Cindy Haffner said...

Beautiful Dawn!!!

Rose Ann said...

What a pretty tree with your colored pearls...and I'm loving the beautiful papers too!! Love this, Dawn!!

Joan Ervin said...

Ooooh, I loooove all the gorgeous papers you used, Dawn, and your tree is sooo pretty with all the tiny red pearls!!!!