Tuesday 13 December 2011

Snowman Gift Tags

Last night after dinner Brian asked if I could make him some gift tags. I figured since he offered to go stand in line at the post office for me that I could help him out ;)
I'm nice like that....lol
I used up some designer paper from last year.
The tag is from MFT and the snowman is from PTI In The Meadows.
I die cut the snowman with some white felt.
I probably would have made more but my sewing machine was giving me fits and I had to keep fixing it....so I gave up...haha!
In case you don't know me well....I have very little patience.
Thanks for stopping by today!

7 comments:

Denise Marzec said...

Love these, girlie. They're sweeeeet!

Beate said...

Gorgeous! I love your tags.
Hugs and smiles

Marlene (cards4u) said...

Simple -well when your machine is working ; ) and sweet!! Just the way I like it for mass production! I think I may have some of this paper - thanks for the inspiration. We are giving some folks books as gifts and these would be perfect for bookmarks.

Enjoy Your Day : )

Jodi Collins said...

These are ADORABLE! The papers are so sweet and that snowman diecut is perfect!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Great tags Dawn!!~

Rose Ann said...

Such adorable snowman tags, Dawn!! ♥

Joan Ervin said...

Your little tags are sooo cute, Dawn...love the tag die you used and your sweet little felt snowmen!!!