Tuesday 20 December 2011

Thank You For Your Kindness

Sunday morning inbetween cookie batches and recipes I had a little extra time to kill so I headed to the basement to play along with the Featured Stamper on SCS.
I chose to case Bonnie's card here.
I've had some of this ribbon rose in my stash for a long time and never knew what to do with it.
Such a simple design but I like it!
Sentiment if from PTI's Iconic Images that my friend Michelle gave me.
Designer paper is from Memory Keepers and it was a 12 x 12 sheet. I used the cool edge on the paper rather than cutting it off.
Thanks for stopping by today!
Have a wonderful day!

12 comments:

Beate said...

I had to check out Bonnie's version. Thanks for showing me her card. Both hers and yours look amazing. I guess I know now what to do with that ribbon in My stash. LOL

Hugs and smiles

Karen Motz said...

Love the simplicity of this layout...it could be used for so many sentiments. I have some of that trim and I now know what to do with it! Thanks!

Michelle said...

I'm jealous at how fit you are going up and down those stairs while cookies are baking. No way....going all the way down there, I'd be there for the duration - LOL! I just pulled out those bloomers yesterday! They are on my table and I am making something with them today. They are so fun - and add so much to this card - love it!

Sara I. said...

LOL, I have one of those rose trims too and had no idea to do with it either!!! Thank you so much for the inspiration - your card is gorgeous and love the kraft with those bold colors!!

scrappingnana said...

Very pretty. Love the green rose ribbon.

Marisa said...

Great use of that ribbon. Perfect for the card. Smile every time I see that new avatar too ;)

Joan Ervin said...

I think you have started a bloomer revolution, Dawn....I love your beautiful design and I am sooo going to case this!!!!

Lisa H. said...

mmmm! this is simple and LOVELY!

Jodi Collins said...

How pretty these are! LOVE that trim! I have some and have never used it!

Cindy Haffner said...

STUNNING Dawn!!~

Denise Marzec said...

Would you believe I still don't own any of that rose trim?...it's awesome! Beautiful work as always, girlie!

Anonymous said...

That is what you do with that ribbon...:)
This rocks girl!