Sunday 1 January 2012

2011 in Review

Happy New Year!!!

I hope that you had a wonderful time last night and were able to spend it with the ones you love!

I've been busy stamping lately and still have more cards from last week to share with you but thought it might be fun to pick my favourites from each month of 2011.
Some months I definitely had more than one fave but I narrowed them down to these....

January...

February...

March...

April...

May...

June...

July...

August...

September...

October...

November...

December....
Thank you for sharing 2011 with me!
I hope that you and your families have a WONDERFUL 2012!!
Stay tuned for a blog candy post to kick off the new year :)

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the ones you picked Dawn!! All of your work is gorgeous, but I really love these!
Happy New Year, sweetie!
God bless you and yours,
Sharon

Debbie Carriere said...

What a fantastic display, Dawn!! I always think of yur card with the multiple PI images - so creative!! Happy New Year!!

Beate said...

What a great idea. Thanks for the 2011 recap. LOVE all the cards you picked.
Happy 2012! Hugs and smiles

Vicki Burdick said...

Super cute, all of them, my fave is the little PI girl faces, it is just adorable!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

Marisa said...

Fabulous array of eye candy, Dawn. Love Feb and Nov. Wishing you a glorious 2012 :)

Dana White said...

Dawn these are all awesome. I am partial to your October pick!
Happy New Year.

Anonymous said...

I think I might copy your idea and do this too!!! :)
I think my fave's are Jan, Apr, Sept, Nov and then my most fave is October, frigin brilliant card!!!

Denise Marzec said...

Love these! My favorite is, of course, your September pick...and I still can't believe I have that beauty right here in front of me. :) I love it! My next fav is your January pick...so cool! I need to try making something like that.

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

Love them ALL!! Such talent!! If I HAD to pick a favorite it would be your Sept.....so soft and girly. :)

I hope you and your family and enjoying a fabulous New Year!!

Hugs,
Wendy

Cindy Haffner said...

Dawn your work speaks for it self, FABULOUS!! Happy New year!!~

Joan Ervin said...

Every thing you create is fabulous, Dawn....I can't pick a favorite cause I love them all!!!

Silke Ledlow said...

Dawn, these are all FABBO! Love them all!! The color and DP choices are perfect! Hugs, ~S~