Sunday 22 January 2012

Live in the Sunshine - SUO

Happy Sunday!

I didn't have any time to stamp yesterday so first thing this morning while my family slept I crept to the basement to create something for today's Featured Stamper Kim on SCS.
I chose to case Kim's card here.

I changed the theme from winter to summer. Added stitching rather than paper piercing. Instead of a black brad I added a red button for a pop of colour!
This is a SU! only card.

Stamps: Forever Young, Pursuit of Happiness; Cardstock: Black, White; Inks: Black; Accessories: SU Playground Button, Sewing, Dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by today!

12 comments:

Habsgirl22 said...

WOW! This is lovely! Great job!

Tina said...

This is beautiful...

Tina

Marisa said...

Love the pop of colour! Glad the basement is warming up too :)

Denise Marzec said...

Very pretty! I love just that little pop of color. Love how you did the zig-zag stitching just along the bottom, too...I never think to do that. Looks great!

Rene said...

I really love this card. The black and white is a great choice.

Michele Kovack said...

Love the black and white color scheme with the pop of red!

Kelly Schelske said...

LoVe this Dawn!!

Joan Ervin said...

This is sooo sweet, Dawn...I love the silhouette image and the red button really pops!!! I haven't been to my craft room all day...yikes!!! Gotta fix that...LOL!!!

Vicki Burdick said...

so pretty, love that stamp set!!!

MicheyMoo said...

A beautiful, elegant card Dawn. Beautiful sentiment to accompany this darling image and I love the accents you've used. xx

Beate said...

I seem to have missed a lot of blog entries. Another beautiful card. I love the black/white scheme and the stamps you used.
Hugs and smiles

Rose Ann said...

I love that image...and it looks so classy in the black and white! Love the pop of color with the red button too!!