Sunday 8 January 2012

Love Is A Journey

This has been a quiet weekend at my house.
Chloe has been gone to a friends and it's just been Brian and I hanging out.
Really nice!
Yesterday after grocery shopping and having lunch he came with me to the LSS.
When asked what I was looking for, I told him some new papers. Maybe something that I would not normally use.
I went down one aisle(where I know the EP papers are) and he went down another aisle. When we met up again he handed me some paper pads.
This SEI Promise Me was one of them.
What do you think? He did well, eh? They are very pretty and a few pages have a little sparkle.
Since one of the patterns is of a map I decided to use this sentiment from the MFT Clearly Sentimental About the Journey.
Several die-namics were used as well.
Decorative Oval Doily, Crown Border Die, Fringed Perennial Flower Die.
Thanks for stopping by today!

9 comments:

carole (TruCarMa) said...

WOW!!! You are one lucky lady, Dawn! Not only will your DH go to the LSS with you, but he'll also pick out paper?! Man, I need you to come down to OK and train my guy... :) Beautiful card, and I like the paper, a lot! The map combined with the sentiment is perfect, as are your stitching and die-cut details. Fab! :)

Marisa said...

Love the monochromatic feel to this card and the sentiment is great! Brian gets hubby of the year for his involvement :)

Anonymous said...

He picks out your paper??? STFD....and wicked paper too! Love the flower (still sold out at MFT). You are rocking the cards this year girl!

Denise Marzec said...

Mannnn, he did GREAT!! Love the papers!!!...that's one stunning card, girlie.

Jodi Collins said...

SO SO SO gorgeous! LOVE the sentiment layered on the oval doily, and that flower is AH-mazing!

Cindy Haffner said...

All that Pink is so PRETTY!~

Beate said...

Wow! This looks amazing! I love the papers you chose for this one, your flower and your stitching.
Hugs and smiles

Joan Ervin said...

Ooooh, he did good, Dawn...love the awesome papers he picked out and the sentiment goes perfectly with the map design!!!!!

Rose Ann said...

I really love your flower (oh no...MFT here I come;). Such beautiful papers, sentiment, and I love your pretty frame & sewing!!