Friday 20 January 2012

Sending You Love

Happy Friday!!!
I'm so excited for this week to be over.
1. It's been super busy and exhausting at work this week.
2. Our deep freeze is ending and a chinook is blowing in!

It's so cold in my basement where I stamp that I haven't been able to colour all week :(
Hard to colour when you can't feel your fingers....lol
This is another quick card made using the MFT sketch #55.
I used the First Class Friend Die and Stamp set. The felt heart was cut using a die from the Homespun Birdhouse.
Thanks for stopping by today!

12 comments:

Jennifer said...

Another sweet card!!! :)

Hope it warms up so you can keep making your wonderful creations! ;)

Thanks so much for sharing,

Jennifer
partridgelu at yahoo dot com

dstandard said...

Beautiful card! Loving the stamps!

Cindy Haffner said...

FUN Dawn, glad it's going to warm up!!~

Beate said...

Girl, you rock this paper!
Another gorgeous card.
Have a great weekend!
Hugs and smiles

wendy said...

great card...I am lovin this stamp set...on my wish list for sure!

Marisa said...

Can't begin to imagine how cold your basement is - brrrr! Glad the Chinook is coming. darling card - loving the postage stamp shape.

Michelle said...

LOL @ hard to color when you can't feel your fingers....I guess that would be a problem, wouldn't it? What about some gloves? Ha! I like that big red felt heart...for the texture and the bolder color too. YAY FOR FRIDAY!!!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful card, Dawn!! I love the stamp set {gotta have} and I still ooh and ahh over that beautiful pink/white dp!!

Denise Marzec said...

VERY sweet!

Glad it's going to warm up for you. It's REALLY cold here and they're calling for snow/sleet tonight and into tomorrow morning. Oye!

Rose Ann said...

Such a pretty sketch card, Dawn! Love the images and papers!

Glad to hear you're going to have a little warm-up!

Jodi Collins said...

Ooooooh! Love this! This set is perfect with this sketch and I loooooove these papers!

Joan Ervin said...

This is such an adorable valentine, Dawn...love that fun stamp set and the felt heart is the perfect detail!!!!! Stay warm, gf!!!