Sunday 29 January 2012

You're A Cut Above The Rest

Hello and happy Sunday!

I still haven't done much stamping since last weekend. Maybe two cards? Certainly not my normal routine.
Mid-week I received my MFT order and whipped up this super quick card using the MFT sketch from last week.
This Paper Doll Pure Innocence Girl is so sweet.
I love the Paper Doll dienamic I ordered too.
The only thing I wish....
was that the doll from the die matched the dolls on the stamp......they don't :(
Since I don't like to paper piece I don't see myself cutting out the dolls by hand anytime soon.
Thanks for stopping by today!
Have a wonderful Sunday!

10 comments:

Sara I. said...

I loved last week's sketch and you did a fabulous job with it - such an awesome idea to make her into a tag and love the polka dot paper doll trim you added. So, so cute!

Denise Marzec said...

Oh yeah, you're right....it would be cool if the die matched the dolls on the stamp for paper piecing. Adorable card. Glad you finally got a chance to stamp. I'm hoping to make a card today now that we have some downtime.

Karen Motz said...

The die may not match the image but this is still beyond cute!! Love the polka dot cut out dolls!

Anonymous said...

You did an awesome job with the paper doll die anyway! Absolutely beautiful card, Dawn!

Lynn Put said...

Super cute card Dawn! Love your layout with tag and your paper doll border!

Bev Gerard said...

This is so dog-gone cute Dawn!

~Bev

Joan Ervin said...

Love how you added that sweet little PI girl to the tag, Dawn...love all the paper dolls in the background, too!!!!!

Beate said...

Dawn, that's just too cute! Love the paper dolls behind your adorable image tag.
Hugs and smiles

Jodi Collins said...

She is as cute as can be! LOVE her on the tag!

Cindy Haffner said...

Just to ADORABLE!!~