Monday 2 January 2012

Yours Truly

I am in love with this Echo Park Yours Truly designer paper!!!
I can't seem to put it away....lol
It's going to be all gone very soon :(
I've created a couple of cards with it lately.
This first one was done yesterday for the Featured Stamper on SCS.
I chose to case Lana's card here.
The use of scraps to create the background was perfect as I had a bunch on my table.
Of course I used an adorable Pure Innocence from MFT.
My next card was created last week for the MFT sketch #52.
Looking back at 2011 I realized I had only missed two MFT sketches! Not bad considering I've had a busy year with work, travel and other DT commitments.
I hope to complete all in 2012 :)
Stamps are from the Own Your Story.
The flower is a newer dienamic called Fringed Flower.
Well I have Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday off this week! Love the extra days from Christmas, Boxing Day and New Years Day!
Chloe and I are planning to see a movie, do a little more shopping and play more on the Wii and Xbox!
Thanks for stopping by today!
Have a GREAT day!

10 comments:

Arlene said...

Two great cards...my favorite is the second one! Love the color combo...beautiful. Happy New Year Dawn.

Denise Marzec said...

LOVE your coloring on the hair!!

Jaspere said...

That is great paper...cute cards too.

Marisa said...

Loving the sentiment on the second card - so true. Enjoy your time off :)

Cindy Haffner said...

SWEET Dawn!!~ Enjoy your days off with Chloe!!~

Allison Rankin said...

Such a sweet PI girlie...love the mix of papers. That sentiment stamp is super!

Joan Ervin said...

Such beautiful cards, Dawn...I looove the EP papers and that sweet little PI girl!!!! I sooo need that paper!!!

Silke Ledlow said...

So, so beautiful and sweet Dawn! Happy New Year to you and your family too! Hugs, ~S~

Jodi Collins said...

Holy crow...I LOVE both of these girlie! SPECTACULAR work!!

Anonymous said...

I know I owed this PI and do you think I can find her....WWWAAAA!! How can I copy your card without her....:)
Love it!