Thursday 31 May 2012

Add a Splash of Color to Every Day

Hello :)

I've started my countdown of my parents arrival!
They will be leaving this weekend to drive out west to visit my sister and I.
There seems to be so much to do between now and next Tuesday! 
Hope I'll have some stamping time before they arrive.

Yesterday I played along with the SCS sketch.
It was more of a CAS layout which enabled me to finally use up some of the dollar store rhinestone swirls I bought a year or so ago.
Sentiment comes from the MFT Clearly Sentimental About Art.
That button is a new one from SU! called Naturals.
Stamps: Clearly Sentimental About Art; Cardstock: Kraft, DP; Ink: Choc chip, Dusty Durango; Accessories: Rhinestone Flourish, Naturals Button, Twine, Dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by today!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Dawn! Your card is amazing! Those rhinestones are beautiful, love the font on the sentiment {now I gotta get that!}, and the SU button is oh-la-la!
Hope you do get some time to play and enjoy your visit with your Mom!
Have a wonderful day!
Hugz2u,
Sharon

Joan Ervin said...

The rhinestone flourish is just perfect for the sketch challenge, Dawn...the paper you used is sooo pretty , too, and the button is such a beautiful detail!!!!

LeAnne said...

Ker-thunk....that was my jaw hitting the floor! WHERE is this paper from, it's GORGEOUS..as is your whole card! Dollar Store rhinestones? Get outta town, they don't have them at MY DS!

Cindy Haffner said...

What a BEAUTY Dawn !!~

Marisa said...

Nice dollar store find! Nice touch with the highlighted colours on the sentiment. Excited for you and your parents' visit :)

Jodi Collins said...

This is SO elegant! LOVE the paper you used and the bling is perfect! How exciting about your parents!

Denise Marzec said...

Oh my goodness, how GORGEOUS is that!!!!....Amazing looking!....love all the bling and the orange paper!