Thursday 17 May 2012

Betsy's Blossom

Good Morning!

I'm off to Regina again today so no stamping until the weekend. Bummer!
I received a new box of goodies yesterday but with Chloe's Grease performance last night I didn't have any crafting time.
By the way....the play was fantastic and the kids did an amazing job.
I should get Mother of the Year for bringing a camera with a dead battery....ugh!

Here is a card I made using the Mojo #241 sketch on Monday evening using some new SU! images and paper from the upcoming catalog.


Stamps: Betsy's Blossom, Trendy Trees; Cardstock: White, Baja, Daffodil, Floral District DSP; Inks: Baja, Limeade, Perfect Plum; Accessories: Circle Nesties, Dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by today!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I so remember the days when my girls danced! Grease is a good one! My youngest danced in Thriller and that was so cute, too...they had the stage full as I bet yours did, also! Great memories, even if you didn't catch it on film! ;D
I just absolutely love your card! Love that birdie and flower, inks and that dp is awesome! Great job, gf!
Hope you have a great day and can have some fun stamping today!
Hugz2u,
Sharon

Marisa said...

Great bird and branch image and the bright paper behind it makes the card pop. Glad Chloe had a great performance. Sure you can find a mom who can share pics with you :) Safe travels.

Queen Mary said...

Ooooo, pretty papers! Pretty card! Love new stuff.

Denise Marzec said...

Verrrrry cute!

Beate said...

Oh...that's gorgeous! LOVE that bird, the colors and paper you chose.
Hugs and smiles

Joan Ervin said...

You did an awesome job with the sketch, gf...love that sweet bird and the pretty papers!!!!

Jodi Collins said...

Holy crow I LOVE this!!! GRRR...you are SUCH a stinkin' enabler Dawn!!!