Monday 7 May 2012

Cheer Up, Friend

Hello!

Happy Monday!
I'm going to be doing some running around again today.
Need to drop my car off at the body shop, pick up a rental, do some work, pick Chloe up from school and hit our app't at a new doctors office.
Hoping I can get my expenses done at some point too :)

I stamped a few cards yesterday which was nice. Relaxing.

This one uses the MFT Sketch #70 from last week.
WTG Puddle Jumper meets Summer Smooches DSP.
Love the bright and fun patterns in this paper pack.
Hard to tell in the picture but I used a glaze pen on the boots and puddle :)
Thanks for stopping by today!

7 comments:

Queen Mary said...

Love it Dawn!

Beate said...

Adorable image, papers and card.
Have a great week!
Hugs and smiles

Jenny said...

What fabulous colours. You make the image match the paper so perfectly. Love it! x

Karen Giron said...

LOVE this card! The papers are amazing and happy and I adore your little brad flower - so super cute!

Marisa said...

Fun multi-coloured paper and love how you added it int he flower center.

Cindy Haffner said...

FAB paper Dawn!!~

Denise Marzec said...

So bright and fun! What awesome papers!