Saturday 5 May 2012

If there was no rain....

Hello!

It's so nice to be home!
It's been a crazy week for sure and I hope to not have many more like that.
As much as I enjoy the occasional road trip for work I would rather not be out of town 4 of the 5 work days ;)
I can't wait to get INKY today!!!!

This card below was created last weekend using two challenges.
The Crazy 4 Challenges of paper piecing and also for Jen's Deconstructed Sketch #49.
It was a super quick card using up scraps from some MME paper pads.
The image is from MFT's WTG Puddle Jumper.
I added some Glaze Pen to the boots and puddle.
Thanks for stopping by today!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wowza, Dawn! I'm so loving your card! And I love the beautiful glaze you put on the boots and puddle! {I adore paper-piecing-it just seems to add so much more to the images}
Hugz2u!

Donna Huisinga said...

Such a cute card. Love the layout. Yours are always so interesting.

Denise Marzec said...

Cuuuuuute! I love the glaze on her boots and the puddle!

Cindy Haffner said...

Wicked SWEET!~

Joan Ervin said...

What a great way to use up those scraps, Dawm...this is beautiful!!! The image is really pretty and I especially love the shimmer on the boots and the puddle!!!