Sunday 27 May 2012

It's a Funny Thing About Life...

I {heart} Sundays!

What do you have planned? Anything special?
Chloe will probably hop on her bike and head out with her girlfriend to the bookstore and Starbucks.
That leaves just Snicks and I.
Stamping and laundry while watching the race.

Yesterday morning while I waited for Chloe to get herself ready to hit the mall I created this card using the MFT sketch from last Wednesday.
I'd just received my new stamp package in the mail so I reached for them!

Stamps: Vertical Greetings II die and stamp set; Cardstock: White, Calypso Coral, Echo Park DP; Inks: Black; Accessories: Vertical Greetings Die, Leaf Dies, Royal Roses Die, Sewing, White Candy Dots, Rhinestones, Dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

Jackie Pedro said...

I love Sundays, too. Grocery shopping and card making are on the agenda today! LOVE your card, Dawn! So pretty!

Marisa said...

Great rolled flowers - have my eye on that set - and love the paper and great shape for the sentiment. Which set are the leaves from? I need a good leaf die for my flowers. Enjoy race day :)

Anonymous said...

Absolutely lovely card, Dawn! I love those vertical greetings...too bad they don't come with just the greetings {dumb me just got the die alone - :( }.
Have fun today playing and watching the race!
Hugz2u!

Unknown said...

That is so so pretty Dawn! Hope you and Chloe are having a fun girls weekend!

Denise Marzec said...

Soooooooooo GORGEOUS!!!! My word. Love the papers and the pretty flowers.

Anonymous said...

I haven't gotten this set yet but I think I might need to! Awesome again girl!

Joan Ervin said...

Love the pretty coral color and what a wonderful sentiment!!!! Your little rolled roses are sooo sweet, too...this is beautiful, Dawn!!!

Jodi Collins said...

Absolutely FABULOUS Dawn!!!