Tuesday 8 May 2012

Thinking of You

Sunday afternoon I created this card for a friend who is going through a difficult time.
I really like how this one came out. 
Not my usual style but it's so soft and soothing, don't you think?
I love this MFT fence die and try to use it as often as I can.
Stamp set is from Papertrey.
 Thanks for stopping by today!
ETA: I believe this was called Botanical Silhouettes and never available for purchase. It may have been a free set that was earned. One of my best friends gave it to me.

11 comments:

Ellie said...

Can you please tell us which stamp set from Papertrey you used? I love the font on the "thinking of you" stamp. Thanks!! Love this card!!

LeAnne said...

This is gorgeous...I won this stamp and am just beginning to use it. I love this white/kraft combo....and your woodgrain fence is adorable!

Denise Marzec said...

Wowwwwww, girlie, this is AMAZING looking! I love how it came out, too....so soft and elegant!

Beate said...

I LOVE this card, Dawn! It's beautiful.
Hugs and smiles

Marisa said...

Love the white on kraft and the touch of sponging around the edges. Beautiful card!! It is a PTI "earned" set which I have been drooling over for some time LOL! Sure she will love receiving it :)

Karen Giron said...

Dawn, this is gorgeous! I really like the white on kraft and the little fence is such an amazing accent. I know your friend will love it, and appreciate it so much.

Queen Mary said...

Very pretty Dawn! I love the idea of the garden fence!

Lynn Put said...

This is so pretty Dawn! It really is very soft and soothing, perfect for a friend who's going through a difficult time.

Cindy Haffner said...

Such a BEAUTY Dawn!~

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous honey!

Joan Ervin said...

Love the white stamping and sponging on the kraft...this is sooo classy looking, Dawn!!!