Saturday, June 9, 2012

Give It a Whirl!

Long time no see!

Today was the first time I have stamped in a week! Wow!
Unless I'm away on vacation I always stamp during the week.
this week was different as my parents are here visiting.
Today though my Mom came down to the basement and kept me company while making a couple of cards.

This was one of them....

Last year I only played with this MFT Pinwheel dienamics I think once which was a shame :(
I've used some older SU! dsp called Big Top.

Thanks for looking!


Marisa said...

Totally fun card and definitely a hand delivery LOL! Trust you are enjoying your time with your parents :)

Cindy Haffner said...

FUN Dawn!!~

Denise Marzec said...

How incredibly CUTE is THAT!!!

Joan Ervin said...

Ooooh, I loooove the pinwheel,'s sooo cute and you used the perfect papers, too!!!!

Vicki B. said...