Sunday 7 April 2013

Congrats, You Nailed It!

Gosh time has totally gotten away from me lately.
I don't like it :(

I miss the days when I could stamp EVERY single night after work.
Now I'm just too tired or traveling during the week.
Total bummer!

Yesterday I worked on my DT stuff for this coming week and then I had a little time to just play with some stamps that have not been inked yet!
This is a cute a la mode called Polished to Perfection from MFT.
I used their MFT sketch #118 from Wednesday for the layout.
Stamps: Polished To PerfectionPaper: White, SnoCone, Doodlebug DPInk: Memento black, Black licoriceAccessories: Circle nesties, White sparkly candy dots, Copics, stickles, sewing, dimensionals



12 comments:

Marja Sch said...

She is so gorgeous and so colourful just amazing. Hugs Marja

Carolyn King said...

I am in love with the glitter polish! Fabulous card!!!!

Anonymous said...

I feel your pain! By the time I get home, make dinner, clean up, do a bit more work, laundry or something, stamping is NIL! So I love these early mornings I can sneak in before the fam is up! I need to win the lotto! Love your card GF!

Heather Rogers said...

She is super cute! I love the glittered nail polish bottle and fun patterned circles. :)

Hugs~

Marisa said...

Those papers are just too fun!! Fabulous card and loving the sparkly nail polish :)

Danni said...

So fun!! Such happy papers and I adore the sparkly nail polish too!

Vickie Z said...

PerfectIon of a card too!! Love all the bright colors and the sparkle on the nail polish!

Bananastamper said...

Love it! The bright colours (and the glitter!) are perfect with your image! Totally fun sketch too!
Shanna :)

Lisa Lara said...

So adorable Dawn. I just love the sparkle on the nail polish bottle. I love all those circles.

Jen Shults said...

Oh my goodness I hear you! This time of year is so crazy for me and I miss my stamping time! I love this! I have that stamp and I need to ink it up as well. I love what you did with it and with the sketch... so fun!

Denise Marzec said...

Colorful, sparkly, and totally FUN!!

Jodi Collins said...

This just makes me SMILE!!!!! The colors, your coloring, the patterns...FABULOUS!