Wednesday 17 April 2013

Sorry I Missed Your Birthday

I realized last week that I missed one of my co-workers birthdays and well...that just can't happen! Now that everyone knows I create cards I think it's necessary and expected that they receive one. Don't you agree?
I think this card would make a fabulous Mother's Day card as well!
Stamps and dies are from Taylored Expressions set called Oops A Daisy. 
Cute eh?
I used the Cuttlebug Honeycomb embossing folder on the Lemon cardstock. Flowers were stamped in Memento ink and coloured with a few different copics and then die cut. 
Speaking of Mother's Day I have a few card orders already! Best get on those this weekend :)

Thanks for stopping by!
See you tomorrow with my Deconstructed Sketch and also Seize The Birthday challenge cards.

5 comments:

Marisa said...

Going to have to check out that EF :) Loving all the yellow and those big flowers :)

Bananastamper said...

Fantastic card! I love your flowers and the fun textured background.

Denise Marzec said...

Gorgeous! Love the soft yellow. :)

Lisa Lara said...

Love how you cut out your flowers and popped them up Dawn.

Joan Ervin said...

The daisies are really pretty, Dawn, and I love the honeycomb texture in the background!!!!!