Sunday 24 January 2016

Oh, Hello

Today was a nice day to just stay in and stamp. 
It was dreary out and although most of our snow is gone you can definitely tell it's still winter.
Come on SPRING! LOL!

Since I had the day off I was able to participate in the SCS Featured Stamper Challenge.
Michele was the star today and she has such an awesome gallery. I've been admiring her for sometime now ;)
I chose to case her card here.

It's Sale-a-bration right now at SU! and luckily I placed a nice big order for myself(even though I'm a demo) and got a bunch of free goodies! This sweet set is fun to watercolour.
Honeycomb Happiness has this sweet chick, balloon and ice cream cone.
Stamps: Honeycomb HappinessPaper: White, Watercolor Paper, Black, Sweet Taffy DSPInk: Versafine, Pool Party, Strawberry Slush, Pink Pirouette, Tangelo Twist, Hello Honey, So SaffronAccessories: Aqua Painter, Sewing, Dimensionals

1 comment:

Marie Bingaman said...

Hi Dawn! I haven't been to your blog in a while. Looks like I came for a visit just in time for this cutie! I love it! :)