Wednesday 15 March 2017

Have a Lovely Birthday

Hello!

This week I went bold with my birthday card for the SC636.

I can remember a time I couldn't create a card without pattern paper and now I rarely reach for it.
Partly because I don't have as much access to paper here. No scrapbook stores :(

I do have a new SU! order due in on Thursday and there is some paper coming! Yeah!
Can't wait to get busy this weekend.

Anyway, here is my card created as a sample for SCS.
I used my favourite Reverse Confetti butterflies and dies!
Stamps: Reverse Confetti, MFT
Paper: White, Poppy Parade, Daffodil Delight, Coastal Cabana
Ink: Coastal Cabana, Poppy Parade, Daffodil Delight, Black
Accessories: Sewing, White Brads, Paper Piercer, Reverse Confetti Butterfly Dies, Dimensionals

1 comment:

Joan V said...

Love this card. Your sewing is so perfect. Thanks for the inspiration.