Monday 27 March 2017

Hope Your Birthday is Sprinkled with Everything Great

Hi!

Since I took up a new hobby(crocheting) I am finding it harder and harder to find a balance between stamping and making blankets lol

I'm still stamping but last week was out of town for work and didn't have a chance to post my SCS sketch card.

Here I've used some new to me goodies.
The fun Cool Treats stamp set and matching dies.
Stamps: Cool Treats
Paper: Crumb Cake, Pool Party, White, Watermelon Wonder, Tasty Treats DSP
Ink: Pool Party, Peekaboo Peach, Watermelon Wonder, Versamark
Accessories: Frozen Treats Framelits, Sewing, Dimensionals, Clear EP

2 comments:

Jen Shults said...

Oooh! You should share some of your blankets! I would love to see them. I crochet as well and have gotten to the point where I try to alternate days with card making. Blankets get to be a bit addictive for me - it's so relaxing!

Joan V said...

Oh such a cute card. Oh, crocheted blankets are so wonderful. It takes me eons to crochet. I'd rather buy one from someone. Just not my cup of tea, cause I can whip out a card in no time. I'd love to see your blankets. Guess you need to start another blog. LOL. Thanks for sharing.